The Shuttleworth Foundation is offering a Fellowship Programme for
- Anyone who has a plan for social change through innovation (fresh thinking that adds value) in the areas of education and technology.
- Anyone who has a clear vision of a changed (improved) world and their contribution to bringing about this change.
- The fellowship is not limited to any specific geographic location. However, applicants must be fluent in English.
- Fellowship applicants must have attained the age of majority by the date of application.
In their own words: “This fellowship offers you the freedom and financial ability to bring about the change you envisage for the world as well as an enabling support structure and an existing network of social change agents. We will provide technological, financial, and legal support, enabling all administrative processes such as contracting with 3rd parties, done in an efficient and risk free manner. We will also work to support you by connecting you with our network of projects, funders and institutions where we think you can offer value.
The Foundation will support the Fellow to take their good ideas and turn them into successful initiatives. You will also be part of a continually growing pool of established alumni network to share learnings and experiences.”
For more information visit their website at http://www.shuttleworthfoundation.org/funding/fellowship-programme/
Posts that might also interest you:
- Ashoka Fellowship: Open Applications for Social Entrepreneurs in Rural Innovation and Farming in East Africa
- PopTech Social Innovation Fellows Program – Call for Nominations 2011
- Sustainable Product-Service System Innovation – International Master’s Programme at Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden